ONE OK ROCK live in 6th of October!!

Hi, how have you been? I’ve been good, but I’m working too much! 

I usually work from 7:30am to 9pm. I’m too mush busier than the time when I worked as a nurse.😂


I wanna write my diary, but I couldn’t write it because I was too busy.

i have day off only today after a long time, so I’m writing what happened to me recently.

Actually it wasn’t recently.


I went to Brisbane to go to ONE OK ROCK live on the next day I graduated from school. I was looking forward to it, and I went there by an airplane. I had to wake up at 4 am, and I almost overslept and missed my flight. I could get on it, and I arrived in Brisbane. After that, I wanted to get on a bus which could take me to the city, but I couldn’t find the cheaper bus than the train.

Finally I got on the train to go to the city, my friend Sayumi picked me up at the nearest station from her house.

I met her after a long time, we talked a lot. We’re actually gonna sightseeing, but I was so tired and we spent time at her house.




After that, we went to YHA which was my accommodation at that night. It’s an accommodation for a backpacker, and it’s so cheap. One night in dormitory room for six people costs about 30 dollars. There are a small cafe and bar, a small pool and something like that.



Before we went there, we had for lunch at restaurant. It was so good, but I couldn’t have all because it’s too much for me.


We went to the concert place at 6:30 pm, and we queued. And then, we went into the entrance at 8 pm and we could get the front seat. I was so happy and I thought the concert would start soon.


But we had to wait for a long time, it finally started at 10:20 pm. I’d already been tired.

There were a lot of people, and they were so tired like us to wait for ONE OK ROCK.

They appeared, and I had so fun time. They performanced in front of us, so it was excited and amazing!!😍❤️❤️❤️

They were so cool, and I was glad to see them so close. Moreover, we could take a photo and record them on my phone because there’s foreign country.

I have a lot of good memories, so I was glad to see them!!❤️❤️😍😍 I love them forever.💕





Next day, I walked around the city by myself because she worked.

I went to the museum and a park which is near her house.




That evening, I spend with her sharemate. They were so nice for me! Thank you so much for inviting me.😊✨I made a good relationship with her owner, and he’ll invite me angin when I go there.

He allowed me to stay overnight at home, but I had to get on an early flight and I went to Brisbane airport by the train. I wanted to stay more with them.

And then, it was my first time to stay overnight at the airport. I was worried that if I could stay overnight at the international airport or not without using it. Finally I could stay overnight, but I was too tired because I slept on the sofa by myself.


I think I never wanna stay overnight there because it was so hard for me.

Anyway, the journey was so fun!!!!

I had a lot of good memories! Thank you for everything!😍💕